Delicious sausages with an Indian flavor profile!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ red onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 TBS garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBS half & half
- ½ lemon, juice
- Salt & pepper, for seasoning
- Pickled red onions
- 1 roma tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 handful cilantro, leaves removed from stem
Begin by warming your oven to 350 degrees and add the Kebab ingredients to a meat safe mixing bowl.
Mix the ingredients together completely.
Grab some BBQ skewers and form the ground sausage into logs.
Place the sausage in the oven for 20 minutes.
Warm your pita to make it pliable.
Add your cooked sausages to the pita and top with the tomato jam, pickled red onions, tomato slices and cilantro. Enjoy and cheers 🍻!