Tuna Macaroni Salad
This is a classic tuna mayo macaroni salad with a little extra punch with vinegar and dill relish 😋
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cook as directed and chilled
- 2 small onions, diced
- 3 celery stalks, deveiled and diced
- ½ cup frozen peas, blanched, drained and chilled
- 2 cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup mayo
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce, my preference is always Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 TBSP dill relish
- 1 TBSP red vinegar
- Salt & Ground Pepper, for seasoning
Cook the macaroni, as directed and chill.
Meanwhile, combine all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Once the macaroni is chilled, add to the mixing bowl and combine with the other ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour, enjoy with your favorite BBQ and cheers 🍻.