Summer is winding down, but the summer “eats” and entertaining continues. For today’s post, I’m featuring a Watermelon Arugula Salad which accompanied some great grilled chicken. This salad is simple to make and super tasty and fresh.
This salad is plated versus tossed, which makes for a great presentation 👍
Grilling watermelon removed some of the sweetness, which is exactly what I did for this salad.
- ~2 cups of grilled watermelon, small bit size cubes
- 1/2 bag of arugula
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta
- Some thin slices of red onion
- Balsamic glaze
- Salt & pepper, if desired
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Now plate the salad, I added the arugula to the platter and then red onion, watermelon, feta and finished with salt & pepper and balsamic glaze. Enjoy and cheers 🥂!