Homemade Peanut Butter Frosty Paws
Jackie’s Eats & Treats also creates great “treats” for furry friends. I like creating my own Frosty Paws because I know what’s in it. Two, I find frozen dog treats can be rather expensive. These treats are super easy to make, just throw a banana or two into a blender with peanut butter, yogurt, peanut butter and honey and 5 hours later, you’ve got a happy pup 🐶.
These treats are perfect on a warm day for your pooch!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of yogurt
- I tend to use plain lowfat greek yogurt or vanilla.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2TBS of honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend together until smooth. Note: I have been known to add some milk or watet to create a smoother texture.
- Add to 2oz sample cups.
- Freeze immediately.
- Once they’re frozen add lids or place in a freezer bag.
- These will last in your freezer for 4-6 months.
- I love stuffing them into a kong for my Sonny. I hope your pup enjoy too and cheers to our furry companions 🐾.