Cheesy Garlic Bread
This Cheesy Garlic Bread is AMAZING because it is so creamy and garlicky. Keep reading to learn about my secrets to delicious garlic bread 👍!
This dish was inspired because we had a fresh baguette about to go off and Roasted Tomato Soup was on the menu. I mean, you can’t make tomato soup without a bread dipper, am I right 😉?
What I love about this bread is the layers of deliciousness, which includes lots of garlic combined with so much creaminess; butter, cheddar, mozzarella and cream cheese. That’s right folks, CREAM CHEESE 😍! That is absolutely the secret to the creaminess and you don’t want to miss out on this bread 😋!
- Type of Bread to Use – We had a baguette, but any bread would do.
- Garlic Punch – I love garlic and this recipe includes 3 large cloves. If you’re not a fan of the garlic punch I’d suggest modifying especially if your cloves are large.
- Type of Cheeses to Use – My recipe calls for cheddar and mozzarella, but you could also use parmesan, colby or whatever you have in your fridge. The recipe also calls for cream cheese, but herbed cream cheese would also be fantastic.
- Preparing the Bread – Room temperature butter and cream cheese are a MUST because it helps with creaming the ingredients together!
- Making Ahead of Time – The garlic butter cheese spread can be made in advance. You could also smear the bread ahead of time.
Looking for other yummy breads, here’s a few of my favorites from the site…
- Cheddar Jalapeno No Knead – This is one my favorite accompaniments with tomato soup, I mean Cheddar Jalapeno, how can you go wrong 😉!
- Portuguese Bread Pudding – A pit of spicy sausage with a creamy savory bread pudding, check out this recipe!
- Chorizo Monkey Bread – Say what, a savory chorizo monkey bread, yes please!
Looking for other cheesy dishes, here’s a few of my favorites from the site…
- Super Creamy Mac & Cheese – The title leaves no mysteries here!
- Chorizo Monkey Bread – The cheese pull on this bread is dreamy 😍.
- Old Bay Hot Crab Dip – Crab and cheese, yes please!
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – It’s lobster season, don’t miss out on this creamy deliciousness 😋.
- Creamy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms – Those mushrooms are absolutely delicious and over the top creamy.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 baguette
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped finely
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt & ground pepper, for seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, leaves removed & reserve some for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut your French bread loaf lengthwise and place on top of a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- In a medium sized bown, combine 1/2 cup of mozzarella with all the remaining ingredients.
- Spread evenly on each side of the garlic bread and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the butter mixture is bubbly.
- Finish under the broil to give it a more crisp top.
- Remove from the oven and slice with a serrated knife and garnish with parsley. Enjoy & Cheers 🥂
One thought on “Cheesy Garlic Bread”