An Espresso Martini is one of my favorite after dinner cocktails when out and I’ve been making it for years at home because I ABSOLUTELY love it ❤️ and we always have Baileys, caramel vodka and Cafe Patron on our bar! And today I’m sharing my version of this classic cocktail because during COVID days, we could all use a special evening cocktail, am I right 😉?
I was inspired to make this cocktail because we had fresh coffee beans from Panama (visit The Morning Movement Coffee because the coffee is delicious) and in my opinion, you need coffee beans to garnish an Espresso Martini.
An Espresso Martini should be made with espresso, but since this is an at home version, I used cold brew, which works perfect. Regular or ice coffee would also work and it’s what some restaurants even use 👍.
I hope you enjoy my version and cheers, 🥂!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Jigger
- 2 Martini Glasses
- 6 oz Baileys, I always use Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 oz Caramel Vodka, I used Smirnoff Kissed Caramel
- 2 oz Patrón XO Cafe
- 4 oz Cold Brew
For Garnishing the Cocktail
- 6 Coffee Beans, 3 beans per glass
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a couple of ice cubes.
- Add the Baileys, Caramel Vodka, Cafe Patron and Cold Brew to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Stain the liquid beverage evenly into two martini glasses and garnish with 3 coffee beans.
- Enjoy & Cheers!