Ham & Cheese Biscuits
Oh, the deliciousness of a Pillsbury biscuits and the many yummy things you can stuff or roll into one; Apples and Brie, Pepperoni and Cheese, Buffalo Chicken dip, the list is endless. Tonight is Ham and Cheese for us since we have leftover ham from Easter (check out my Instant Pot Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham).
Biscuit recipes are easy peasy, just stuff, pinch and bake, my kind of Friday night 👍
- 8 -12 slices of ham
- 8-12 slices of swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
1.Heat your oven to 350°F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or add parchment paper.
2. Now open your Pillsbury Biscuit tube and remove the biscuits.
3. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, making a total of *16 – 24 biscuit rounds.
4. Fold each piece of cheese in half and cut your ham into biscuit size pieces.
5. Place 1 folded slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham on 1 biscuit round. Top with another biscuit round; firmly pinch edges to seal. Repeat with remaining cheese, ham and biscuits to make 8-12 sandwiches.
6. Place on your biscuits on the baking sheet. Whisk together the egg and a small bit of Dijon mustard. Egg wash your biscuits.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm with additional Dijon mustard for dipping and enjoy this “treat”!