Don’t know what to do with an overabundance of fresh wraps or tortillas, why not some wrap or tortilla chips???
These are easy peasy and the perfect kitchen project with the kiddos because you can get super creative with the seasoning you add and the steps are effortless!
Some options for seasoning…
- Chili Seasoning – These are my absolute favorite and definitely pack the flavor. Feel free to make my Chili Seasoning or simply add a bit of chili powder, onion powder, garlic salt and salt (this is what I did) and you have chip that blow your socks 🧦 off!
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning – Another flavor bomb 💣
- Cinnamon Seasoning – I didn’t try this method, but I’m sure it would be delicious! I’d be cautious of adding sugar because it might burn.
- Salt & Vinegar Seasoning – We recently purchased some Janetos Salt & Vinegar Seasoning and boy does this deliver a punch of salt & vinegar that will have your taste buds dancing 💃!
- Simple Seasoning – If you flavor wraps and want to deliver those flavors, just salt is perfect!
The options are endless, so creative with the seasoning you love ❤️!
No recipe included here, but again easy peasy!
- Cut to wraps or tortillas to chip size.
- Add 12 – 16 to a large bowl and drizzle with a touch of EVOO.
- Add your seasoning across the coated chips with a touch of salt!
- Flip and coat the chips.
- Add the coated chips to a lined baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes or until brown.
I hope you enjoy and cheers to deliciousness and the weekend! PS – To store these chips, add to a sealed bag and store for 2-3 weeks!
Looking for a yummy dip to pair with your chips…
- Sundried Tomato & Garlic Cream Cheese Spread – This is featured above and incredibly tasty! To make this dip, I drained and rinsed an 8.5oz jar of sundried tomatoes. I then removed the excess moisture from the tomatoes with a ricer and added those tomatoes to a food processor with three cloves of garlic and 8oz of cream cheese. Once buzzed, it was perfect with salted only chips because the wraps were sundried tomato flavored.
- Guacamole – The chili seasoned chips would pair delightfully with Guacamole. You can find my guacamole recipe in my Birthday Fiesta post!
- Pimento Cheese Spread – You know this is an absolute favorite at Jackie’s Eats & Treats! So bright and boy does it deliver on flavor!
- Tzatziki and Hummus – Create a Mediterranean spread. My Tzatziki recipe can be found here 👍!
- And of course, visit my MUNCHIES section for many other dips that pair well with chips!