Whipped Feta Dip
If you love ❤️ feta and garlic, this dip is for you!
This dip (or it can be used as a spread), is creamy, tangy and so flavorful and as much as I love tzatziki, I think I now have a new favorite Mediterranean dip 😉!
I hope you enjoy and cheers 🥂!
Garlic Punch – This dip definitely delivers garlic deliciousness and should not be consumed on a first date 😉. If you love garlic and you’re not a first date 🤣, I suggest you go with 3 cloves, which is what I use (I’ve been blissfully married for 12 years and thankfully we’re both garlic lovers 🧄❤️. One or two cloves will still be delicious, but I can’t guarantee that garlic punch!
Feta in Brine – I had Feta in Brine and I can’t attest to feta crumbles or blocked feta, but I’m sure they would deliver the tang needed to balance the garlic!
Mayo or Greek Yogurt – My recipe calls for mayo, but Greek Yogurt would also work in this recipe!
This dip is the perfect match for pita chips, wrap/tortilla bites and veggies and also works well as an accompaniment to a Mediterranean dip spread.
Or package up the dip and bagel bites for a picnic snack 👍.
You could also use a spread on a sandwich or gyro 😋, check out my Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Gyro recipe here!
Or enjoy as you wish!
Whipped Feta Dip
- 5-6 oz feta, in brine
- 2-3 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 3 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1-2 drizzles EVOO
- salt & ground pepper, as needed
- 1 drizzle EVOO
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, for garnishing
- In a small food processor, add the feta, garlic and mayonnaise and blend together. While blending slowly add EVOO and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and season with salt & pepper, as needed.
- Before serving, add a drizzle of good EVOO and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Enjoy and cheers 🥂!
One thought on “Whipped Feta Dip”