Crab Rangoon Dip
This Friday night is Crab Rangoon Dip and perfect deliciousness during these crazy times!
I love a great crab dip and this one is just as delicious as my Old Bay Hot Crab Dip, but the crab sweetness shines through a bit better on this one 😋!
This dip is inspired by the fried crab rangoon, but instead of the frying mess and added calories, I went with the cream cheese filling only and it did not disappoint! I served it on pita, but corn chips, fried wontons or bread would do.
I hope you enjoy and are staying well, cheers 🍻!
- Leftovers – This dip made for great crab melt leftovers!
- Type of Crab to Use – I used 16oz of fresh crab meat from the seafood section of the supermarket, but if your market doesn’t have that, you can find 8oz cans in the canned fish area of the shop.
- If you’re needing further Cream Cheese Dip inspiration to ease the pain during your #selfquarantine, look no further…
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – If you’ve got chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch and cheese available, you can make this happen 😋!
- Baked Onion Dip – Onions are pantry item that will keep for 1-2 months and if you love caramelized onions, this will hit the spot.
- Pimento Cheese Spread – MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SPREAD!!! If you haven’t made this yet and you have cream cheese and mayo in your fridge: along with garlic, lemons and pimentos in your pantry; you need to try this one because it is AMAZING!
- Queso Fundido – If you like chorizo, you need to add this cream cheese dip to your recipe repertoire!
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 16 oz lump crab
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, juice & zest
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 TBS red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Worcheshire Sauce
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Salt & pepper, for seasoning
- Chives, chopped
- Begin by warming your oven to 350 degrees and adding all ingredients to a large mixing.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Transfer the dip into a 1½ qt baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until warm in the center.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding the chive garnish. Serve with pita, fried wontons or toast bites and enjoy, cheers 🍻!